Sharp AH-XP24SHVE Inverter 2 Ton AC 24000 BTU
– Energy Saving Inverter: Energy saving operation mood instantly activated once the preset room temperature has been reached, utilizing high power DC motors for the compressor and outdoor fan to reduce energy consumption and increase performance efficiency. The “Comfort-Eco” Series is designed to raise energy efficiency and greatly reduce power consumption compared to conventional air conditioners, even though it is not an inverter type.
– Powerful Jet Mode: Powerful jet mode delivers powerful blasts of cool air to rapidly reduce room temperature.
– Strong and Direct Air: Lock on the sensor, detect the location of the remote and automatically send refreshingly cool air in that direction. Long airflow sends cool air traveling upward and across the room to provide gentle, even cooling. Coanda airflow system sends cold air traveling up to the ceiling during cooling operation to avoid direct airflow. Inverter-controlled operation enables quick-cooling operation while limiting functions in temperature and reducing power consumption.
– Temperature variation is reduced by 20%: vThe “Comfort-Eco” series is equipped with precise fan control software and new temperature control software to reduce the temperature variation that causes discomfort in conventional air conditioners.
– Off time reduce by 30%: The conventional air conditioners sometimes stop cooling for long periods of time to adjust the temperature. This was a cause for discomfort, but with the new control software, the off-time is significantly reduced to achieved fine cooling comfort.
– Humidity During continuous operation is reduced: Conventional Air Conditioners sometimes raise the humidity when continuously cooling. This causes even a damp feeling even when the air conditioner is on. Comfort mode prevents this humidity increase, to keep the room comfortable.
Similar products: Air Conditioner