- Pusti deshi moshur dal is rich in dietary fibers that help lower cholesterol in the body.
- Moshur dal has a low glycemic index which makes it a superfood for people with diabetes.
- Moshur dal is a rich source of antioxidants that help reduce cell damage, which in turn acts as an anti-aging food.
- It also has vitamins, and minerals, including iron, potassium, and folate, which are good for the blood.
- It is an excellent choice for vegans who want to include a non-animal protein source in their diet.
Pusti Deshi Moshur dal contain high levels of protein, including essential amino acids isoleucine and lysineand are an essential source of inexpensive protein diet. It also contains fiber, folate, vitamin b1 and minerals. Pusti foods moshur dal is processed from organic moshur whole by removing the husk from it, it is machine cleaned and handpicked, before packing to ensure its purity and hygiene, which is healthier, tastier and cooks uniformly.